Dean

I'm with you on the sound quality issue.  Having done as you have in years
gone by (we're showing our age), I really appreciate these internet feeds
at these bargain basement prices.
And with an equalized such as that on some sound cards or externally, a
lot can be done to tailor the sound to one's personal preference.
Hopefully, you'll include the MLB info in your
Thursday Tidbits newsletter.