Hi.

I just got off the phone with MLB.COM's customer service, and tried to
explain to them the problem of accessing the archives of prior days' games.
I was sent a link, but it's the same link Dean sent to the list yesterday.
I'm going to send an email explaining in detail the problem.  I'm not
usually one to suggest others take action, but if you feel the same way I
do, I suggest you also send an email explaining in detail our problem of
accessing the archives.

Just for your information.

(grrrrr)

Kevin Minor