From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 2006/04/07 10:43
To: Pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: problem copying urrl

I have a radio station and I am trying to get the urrl into replay-av but I
can't copy it to the clipboard to move it.  Their copy of the urrl doesn't
work so I want to try this one, but it just won't copy.  Any suggestions?
Kurt

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we