From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Pam Drake
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 1:11 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Winamp Equalizer: How To Change

Well, I never thought I'd need this info because I haven't had trouble
playing any files.

Today I received a disk in the mail containing a tutorial.  I launched a
section of the tutorial in Winamp and found the quality very muffled and
almost unlistenable.

I wonder if the disk is defective or if I should try working with the
equalizer?  I tried opening the file in Windows Media Player; but it started
in Winamp again.  This is no surprise because Winamp is my default player;
but now I want to try Media Player, at least for this disk.  I don't want to
change the default.

I would appreciate any help anyone can give me.  I'd hate to have to send
the disk back, but it really is poor, at least on my computer.

Thanks as always in advance.

Pam

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we