Hi all, and sorry for cross-posting this question, but I need an answer
somewhat urgently as I need to burn several CD copies of an audio file in
the next 24 hours or so.

I have Nero 6 on my system, it's installed but I have never used it. The
file I need to copy is currently in mp3 format and needs to be converted to
wav. I know that in Easy CD Creator, if you select audio CD as the format,
then the file is automatically converted to wav, but don't know if this is
the case with Nero.

Could someone who is familiar with the program please give me some
instructions as to how to burn this file onto a CD as a wav file? I simply
have no idea where to start, as I haven't used any CD burning software in
several years, so am completely in the dark on this one.

Tracey.