-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of dennis
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 4:48 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: Mp3 player purchase.

hi i have the h10 20gb and its usable. i can't wait though for rockbox
support it but i'm able to navigate the menus and i think the fm tooner
works very well. i haven't recorded with it but transfering files from
the
hardrive to it is coppy and paste. very easy. the up and down touch
feature
is great once you get use to it. my question would be does anybody know
when
rockbox might start to tackle the h10?