No different than DVD Shrink, DVD Decrypter, or any other sort of DVD
cloning/backup program whether it does it directly or indirectly.

Perhaps they may not be around much longer but that does not change the
fact that currently AnyDVD will decrypt some of the newer DVDs out
there. Even more so than DVD Shrink or DVD Decrypter.

--
The best way to keep your friends is not to give them away.
Raul A. Gallegos ... IliwSsmc