Hi,

         Yes, its older, slightly larger and with a much more sturdy
feel.  Yes, rock box does support this unit.  There is an mp3 demo of
this unit and rock box at the molsen explosion web site.  If you
can't find it, I have it and could forward it to you.  Let me know.

RRusty
 > At 10:46 AM 4/13/2006, Nektarios Mallas spake thusly:-
>I am able to find an iriver h140. Isn't that an older model though? I
>mean older than the 340?
>Are there esential differences between the two? Is rockbox supporting
>the h140?
>
>Nektarios.

      "Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness in
others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen Keller)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com