Brian. The messages Tim has written on this subject are correct and
based on actual facts. I only had suggested AnyDVD in conjunction with
DVD Shrink because of newer DVD releases. Eventually like Tim has stated
programs even like AnyDVD will not work. I too have mainly use DVD
Shrink but newer and newer movies are not able to get decrypted by DVD
Shrink. I can definitely understand why this program has not been
updated since 2004. If all you will be copying are older movies, then go
for it, keep using DVD Shrink. Just don't dep[end on it with newer
movies. As time passes fewer and fewer will work.

--
For perfect happiness, remember two things:
        (1) Be content with what you've got.