Hello Chris,

    I have Winamp 5.12 on my laptop. I'm having trouble getting to the
library.

    Is there a trick I need to know?

    Thanks.

                Dennis Shulman

-----
Rabbi Dennis G. Shulman, Ph.D.
Clinical Psychologist/Psychoanalyst
Founding Director, The National Training Program in Contemporary
Psychoanalysis
Professor of Kollel, Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion
Rabbinical Associate, Chavurah Beth Shalom of Alpine, NJ
Telephone: (201) 784-0880
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.DennisShulman.com

For information about Rabbi Dr. Shulman's book, "The Genius of Genesis: A
Psychoanalyst and Rabbi Examines the First Book of the Bible," go to
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0595280250/dennisshulman-20