Hi Kevin!  Man, this sounds like quite a controller!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Lloyd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 5:58 AM
Subject: Creative zen remote control

Hi.

Just thought I'd let the list know about a remote control I've just
purchased for my creative zen 20GB MP3 player.

You may already know that the zen uses a touchpad for control and this is
still required to navigate menus and change settings.  However, the remote
control gives a very easy to use interface for use with the player.  It has
discreet buttons for volume up and down, play and pause and previous and
next track.  You can start and shut down the player from the remote by
holding the play/pause button for a few seconds.  You can also lock the
remote with a sliding switch on the side of the remote to prevent accidental
depression of buttons.  The final button on the remote enables you to change
modes between playback of MP3 and the player's FM radio.  When in FM radio
mode, the previous and next track buttons will allow you to tune in to
stations.  The playlist is held at the start of the MP3 track you were
listening to when you switched to FM radio mode.

This inline remote cost £17 from amazon and is advertised as working with
the creative zen vision player.  However, the zen MP3 player is virtually
identical to the vision and so I was glad I took the risk and purchased it.

Regards.

Kevin
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we