For the last several Sundays, I have been trying to record a 4 hour long
program, from 8 P. M. to 12 A. M. and was able to do it with version 6.
However, now I get nothing but the promo's which begin each program from
National Public Radio.  There were 832 such promo's the next morning.  I
like the idea of capturing the stream and outputting it to a MP3 file which
is the reason for trying to stick to Replay-Radio A-V.

Any help would certainly be appreciated.

Jim