This is another problem with replay-AV, and it happens almost every time.
 When you set the program times and then come back and look at them they
are always an hour later than you set them.  Now I know it's going to
happen, but for a long time I thought it was just me.  Now, as soon as I
set the time I go back and look at it and it is an hour later and then I