OK, this one's got me stumped for sure.  I'm using 9.0.2 to do a file
conversion, and I'm having the following problems.

1. There are three places on screen to select files.  One's a copy of
an Explorer window, but which one?

2. When I use the Edit menu to add files, can I not add a folder with
a recurse option?  Or do I have to do these one folder at a time?

3.  Can I put the output on another drive and use the same tree
structure, having the program create the tree on the other drive, or
just exactly what are my output location options these days with this
thing?

I've gone through this before, but for some reason it's just not
clicking/sticking with me.

Thanks in advance.