-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brandon Hicks
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 1:21 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: question on MP3 player

hi all,
just a comment here.
I've used the creative zen. The touchpad is actually quite accessible,
and
so is the software or at least the version i had. my model, the zen
micro 5
gb, would allow you to customize the menus, so provided you have a soft
touch, you can mess with the radio and the voice recorder, or you can
buy
the remote which switches from player to radio with one button. the
software
is easy, there is actually a place, provided you have windows media 10,
in
my computer that you can simply paste your mp3/wma files, i'm not sure
about
plays for sure, and it will send them. even if you don't use the menus,
the
zen is accessible because a click device similar to the ipod can be
enabled
with sighted help, so you can hear when you tap any area of the touchpad
in
any menu. however, i had 3 units and they all had hard drive errors, my
friend sent one in and got the other one stolen and another blind friend
has
hers working for over a year, so i don't know about the quality of the
thing
itself.
hope this helps

brandon

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we