If I am making a long recording very often replay-AV will stop at 41 mb
and switch to a new recording.  I don't know why this is but would like
to fix it.  As far as I know I haven't changed anything to cause this.
Any suggestions would be welcome.  I am still using 7.4 I think it is
because the next upgrade virtually killed my computer for anything else.
Thanks again.  Kurt