I am looking for an instrumental that came out between 1965 and 1970. I
don't know the name but remember the tune. Is there a free program that I
can somehow use the computer to make the notes of the tune? After that, is
there a place where I can send my recording so that maybe someone can
recognize the tune and tell me the name of the song? I would hope then to
find it on cd: LOL!

Thanks,

donald