Hi Folks,

         I have some dot mid files on my system, beatles songs,
standards, etc, and I'd like to use parts of some of these as ringing
tones on my cell phone.  How can I get rid of space, i.e. silence, at
the beginning of I want to hold your hand.mid, or how could I take
the first line of 'good day sunshine.mid" and use just that?  I don't
think this is a job for sound forge or gold wave, so, is there a
program that allows this kind of editing?

Any help greatly, as always, appreciated.

Rusty

      "Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness in
others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen Keller)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com