Hi Andy,

I'm in the states and am using Jaws 7 pro with an HP Media
Center.  Obviously the first step in making the most of these two
would be to make sure you have Windows set up to work optimally with
Jaws.  Given these tweaks, you should be able to access the Media
Center features, such as scheduling a recording, viewing a previously
recorded program, viewing the current TV schedule, etc.  I love being
able to access these features, something a totally blind person
cannot do independently on a normal VCR.  Are you thinking of a Media
Center desktop or the digital entertainment center, which is a long
name for the Media Center which looks like a typical piece of stereo
component and fits into a stereo rack.  The latter is what we have,
and it comes with a wireless keyboard.  The keyboard has a laptop
layout, so you'll have to learn some different Jaws keystrokes or buy
a separate number pad to work with it.

Ok, let me know if I can be of further help.  IMHO, the Media Center rocks!
Norma