If you would like these set files please write to Doug Directly at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thanks, Steve.

From: Doug Lawlor [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I've got some simple set files for Skype 2.5 if anyone wants to try
them. So far, when the up and down arrow keys are pressed,  I have
gotten WE to speak the contact name, phone number, country
information, and caller location time  in the contact list. Status
of the contact is not read. I can't seem to get this information
from Skype in any way. The history window seems to read all
information presented.
If anyone wants these files send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and I will send you the set files. Maybe if enough of us try these
sets we can improve them some more.

Doug

Regards Steve
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]