Hi all.

My knowledge and experience of sound cards is limited to internal cards
which I have had on my last few computers.  So please excuse this question
if it sounds a bit daft.  Are there sound cards available which can replace
my 75 watt per channel hi-fi and 20 inch speakers?  Or  are sound cards
limited to a lower spec?  I'm asking because I need to upgrade both my
computer and my hi-fi shortly and I was thinking of combining both, but only
if I can get really good quality high wattage sound.  Any advise would be
very welcomed.  Best wishes.  Andy.