From: michael Babcock [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, 21 May 2006 8:48 p.m.
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: station playlist

does any one use station playlist studio for automation, or live shows? if
so, how, or is it possible, i do have sighted help if need be, but anyways,
how do i turn down the volume? i'm using the sam incoders, with jfw seven,
and one sound card! thanks for all your help. thanks; Michael Babcock feel
free to call me tol-free at 1-866-874-4895 view my blog at
http://.wordpress.moukifan.com and have a very nice day!

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we