Hello the,

On Wednesday, May 31, 2006, 12:28:50 AM, you bellowed the following:
> I'm 28, and I used dos.  I am not old thank you very much lol.

Likewise, I am 22 and used Dos.
Actually, I started out using a Mac 2SI (16 MHZ processor, 4 MB ram and
a 40 MB hard drive). Despite these specs, in 1992, it was able to run
software speech and play other sounds at the same time.
I then later moved to Dos on a 386 DX25 with a hard drive so old that
you still had to type "park" before shutting the machine down. Yay for
drives with no auto-parking!