From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Brandon Hicks
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 7:06 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: tv question

hi all,
I'm in a rural area. We haven't got satelite yet, we're still receiving UHF
or whatever type of signals the old analog tv is. I've got a question. We've
got the main antenna box downstairs. We've got a cable running up to my
room, where it's plugged into my fairly new VCR DVD combo. It's using the
old cables, the ones you find in stereos for the FM antenna, can't remember
the name, not RCA though. From there, that same type of connection leads up
to my tv where the video and sound are played. I've got a question. My tv
doesn't have a headphone plug anywhere, and i want to run voyager through my
stereo. Is there a way to do this? the vcr has a couple of jacks set in the
front and a group of three three and two RCA jacks vertically on the back.
Do I have to wait till I get satelite and patch the RCA cables to my stereo,
or is there some way or feature i should look for to put tv through my
stereo instead of my crappy tv.

Brandon Hicks
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: callto://reyuth
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we