Hello,

Sorry for the vague subject line.  When I called Dish Network to
check my account, I found a recorded message which indicated some
sort of a court ruling regarding persons qualified to receive
distant network channels, channels not originating in their home
area.  I could not determine the substance; but the tone of the
message certainly indicated that the ruling was adverse to the
interests of those of us receiving distant channels.

If someone here has any substantive information about this, I
would appreciate knowing it.  Thanks in advance.

Don Roberts