Hi all!
I just got my copy of replay converter, and I'm having a slight problem. I
set some ogg files to convert to 64 kbps mp3 files. The conversion went off
without a hitch, so I went and listened to one of the files in Winamp.
Noticing that the file didn't sound as clear as it should have, I checked
the file info box, only to find that Replay converter had in fact only
converted my file at 32 KBPS instead of 64, which is what I had specifically
selected. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem? Thanks!
Allison