Are we still in version 7.10 of Replay-AV?  I had to reinstall 7.4 today
because I used to get this message that there was an update.  Didn't get
it today.  It seems to be working now.  Will keep you posted.  This did
not fix my player problems of files not playing.  Also they are not saved
as rm files so cannot convert them.  Again, will keep you posted.  Kurt o