From: "Howard Traxler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2006 6:57 AM
Subject: Re: recording on my thinkpad skips

: Thanks David, but I think you missed the point:
: My problem is skipping audio while recording through the sound card.  The
: stuff about the CD drive and mp3 files is extra info which, if related,
: might help anyone to diagnose.  I have already implemented the cure for the
: slow CD drive by copying files to the hard drive as you suggested--when
: necessary.
:
: I do have several desktop machines of the same or earlier vintage that
: record without a problem; so there's no reason that this laptop shouldn't do
: the same.  I just don't know everything about the possible settings.
:
: Howard K Traxler, Traxler Enterprises
: Adaptive technology sales, setup, and training since 1989.
: Phone:  (414) 456-1999
: An e-mail link can be found on my web site at:
: http://www.traxlerenterprises.com