hi tyler,
You say you want recording and all that, so i've gotta inform you that the
gigabeat doesn't do that. It's an mp3 player. It plays MP3, WMA and WMA DRM.
It's hard to set up, and I think that if you want to use DRM you have to
connect it to media player. It encrypts everything sent to it in its own
format, so it's not like a copy and paste thing. But like I say, there's no
recording, there's nothing else there. It's a fairly good player but that's
all it does.

Brandon Hicks
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: callto://reyuth