Hi all.

I've recently downloaded and installed the Accessible Podcatcher program
from http://www.webbie.org.uk/  So come on America, I'm waiting and
listening, blow my mind and let me see what you have to offer.  I
particularly like music.  So let me see what is currently happening over
there in the states.  I live in a small village on the West coast of
Scotland where church bells and bird song fill every evening.  I like to
ROCK, so send me subscription details and cheer up my Wednesday night.

Best wishes.

Andy from sunny and rather dull Kilcreggan.