I downloaded something I wanted to hear but it says it's a RAR file, and
none of my 3 players will play it.  I did a Web search and it says you have
to have some sort of extraction program to play these, but I was
unsuccessful trying to use the demo of one they suggested.  Can these be
played at all or is there a workaround with Win Zip?  If anyone knows how I
can get these to play I'd appreciate any help.