1. What would be the easiest way to bleep or beep out curses in an audio
file using GoldWave? Or would this task be easier in SoundForge?

2. Does anyone have the 10 part audio GoldWave tutorial that was done a
while ago? I tried signing up for the galaxy of stars so I can get it, but
after
a month of not receiving my log on information... No joy what's so ever.
Never received anything at all. I tried a couple of times to sign up too.
HF