My Skype audio tutorial, Speaking of Skype, has now been updated to reflect
the new features of Skype 2.5. The tutorial now runs just under five hours.
New topics covered include: sending SMS messages via Skype, what are
Skypecasts and how can you use them, how to host conferences with Skype of
up to 500 people where telephone users can also participate, using the
SKRead utility, and much more.

Those who purchased the Speaking of Skype Tutorial with updates have already
received e-mail telling them how to obtain the update. If you would like to
purchase Speaking of Skype, please visit http://www.mosenexplosion.com/sos