Hello!
Oh i am sorry.
I am tired (must be).
I have a demo here  of soundforge 8.
And i have a wav-file i can not open.
I can open it in audacity and goldwave and play it in windows with foobar 2000.
But soundforge dont like it.
THe following appears when i try to open it.
An error occured during the current operation.
An error occured reading the file.
Make sure you have read acces to the file and that its not corrupted.
WHat can be the problem here?
I converted it with goldwave to an ogg file and the ogg file is no problem.
So any thoughts is appreciated.
I have closed all apps that may share this file.
Except dcplusplus.
BUd dc was opened when i ran the file with goldwave and audacity.
/Anders.