then you will need audio editing software.  You will get varying views as to
what you can use and find affordable.  Myself I use goldwave and others use
soundforge.  I'll let someone else speak on streaming audio.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Londa Peterson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'PC audio discussion list. '" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 8:02 AM
Subject: RE: simple tutorials?

Our agency wants to put content from our radio reading service onto the
internet for downloading and/or streaming.  They want to put this aspect
under my department.  I'm charged with advising on the best way to do this
and may be tapped to actually assist.  At this point, I'm just looking for
general information so that I can have a better idea what specific questions
to ask.  Thanks.