Hello all,

 I have been using Replay AV for a couple of weeks now and am extremely
satisfied with it.

I am having one problem however. While listenning to streamed audio through
Windows Media Player. I am unable to capture the stream automatically within
Replay AV. Ibelieve the stream is coming through a flash version of the WM
player.

I have tried to directly record off the sound card, but my laptop won't find
the audio even though I hear it.

Does anyone know  if there is a way I can manually locate the stream and
input it into Replay AV?

BTW, the primary source for my problems is MLB.COM. I dohave the
subscription, but can't seem to get recordings from live or archived games.

THanks in advance,
Robin