Hi Brandon.

The easiest thing to do is to recreate your playlist in Winamp.  You could
edit the m3u file with a text editor and do a search and replace of any path
that has changed.  To me, this is more trouble than it's worth.  If you want
all the files in a folder to be added, hit SHIFT-L and this will bring up a
list of folders from which you can choose the one you want.

Hope you find this useful.

Kevin Minor