I haven't explored it either, but it was my assumption from what I read in the documentation that it was for creating MP3 or WMA data CD's.

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]