Yeah, that's generally what I go with as well. Both with mp3 and ogg. But
ogg is my prefered filetype over all.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kathy Szinnyey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 2:13 AM
Subject: Re: making music CD's

Hayden, yes, I do subscribe and I don't have any problems with sound
quality, but I'm not terribly sensitive to things others might find  "lower
quality".  I tend to go with 192k, which must b e what most people use.  But
it is nice that you can have anice variety of encoding choices and file
extension choices.

Kathy

Kathy Szinnyey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]