I haven't been following most of the threads around here lately, but
if you have Kurzweil, you probably have windows xp, and you can burn
mp3 or music cd's using its built-in capability.  I'm pretty sure
instructions have  been posted for doing this bedore; if you need
them, I'll try to find them or make some up if I have to, because it
isn't difficult.

Dean