I would love to do that.  Is there a way to convert the files to mp3
in Roxio?  If I downloaded a trial of goldwave how do I go about this
process?  Thanks a bunch.

Terese

At 07:04 PM 7/17/2006, you wrote:
>Get an older version of the audible manager, and then use goldwave to open
>and convert the files.
>Allison

Terese Ann Goren
Visit our blog at http://brightspotks.livejournal.com/
Looking for a way to relax?  Just say spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Visit my webpage @ www.beautipage.com/Terese

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some
kind of battle."