Hi everyone.  I am using SF8 and, while poking around on the Sony web
site, I found some presets that looked pretty interesting, so I
downloaded some of them.  I have installed the Preset Manager, and
read the accompanying documentation, but I cannot figure out how to
import the .sfi files into Sound Forge.  Any help in this regard
would be much appreciated.  Also, does anyone know where else I can
download other presets?  Since presets are the real power behind SF,
I'd like to have more of them to work with.

Thanks in advance for any insights.