Here is another gadget to get excited about if we can install a screen
reader on it.

The Trinity DAW from the Trinity Audio Group is a self-contained audio
recording box that its maker calls "the world's first professional, portable
recording
studio." It's a Linux-based handheld unit (9.5"W x 6"D x 1.85"H) with a
6.5-inch LCD screen, 128MB of RAM, a 20GB hard disk and can record 24-bit
audio
at 96 kHz. It has a couple of quarter-inch XLR inputs and can handle phantom
power, and its fanless design keeps the noise down for even the quietest of
audio recording sessions.

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/trinity-daw-linuxbased-portable-audio-editing-186181.php