Last week this program was discussed as a way to find duplicate music files.
I purchased a registration for this program from the website, on Wednesday,
with the understanding that my registration code would be sent in 2 working
days.
Nothing by Saturday, so I e-mailed the author.
Well, my message hasn't bounced back to me, but still no response.
Too bad, this seems to be a pretty decent program.

R Q J