Last time I used this player, there were no shortcut keys, and it was
extremely inaccessible.
Allison

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Bruce Toews
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 1:55 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: Fwd: Great media player!

Can you tell me what advantages this program would have over, say Winamp?
I really like Winamp but if there's something better out there, I want to
know about it.

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the
right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Live Journal: http://coke_drinker.livejournal.com