Hello listers,
I have a del computer windows xp and jaws 7.0.  I am having a problem with my
volume settings.    Every time I go in to
the volume page and hit the tab key it says device volume 12 percent.  Then i
hit the tab key again and move the speaker settings all up to 100 percent.
 Then I hit the apply button.  I alt F. 4.  When I go back in to the volume
page it is  back to 12 percent.  How can I keep it at 100 percent?  Some one
please help.
Thanks very much
Michael

visit us on the web at