From: "Chris Skarstad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 12:27 PM
Subject: Re: Winamp Version 5.25.0787 Beta is now Available

Hi. Yes, Jim Grimsby and I have been talking and he is
stumped.  After installing his updated scripts, I was no longer able
to get information such as announce total time of track, control plus
insert plus t, announce elapsed time of track, alt plus shift plus t,
and announce remaining time of track, control plus shift plus t.
After installing the updated scripts, if I pressed any of those key
combinations, nothing was spoken.  No error message or any output
from JAWS at all, just silence.   it was as if those script functions
had been completely disabled.   I swear to you guys I'm really not
making this up!
  So I replaced the old scripts and things are back to the way they
were before.
But that's what happened. I rely on these scripts for a lot of
broadcasting work, so I don't want to have to go without those
functions, just so I can have access to the media library, which I
hardly ever used to begin with.
But that's what happened.