Roxio 5 is reasonably accessible.  The menus for selecting songs or
files is a little odd though.  There are free scripts at JFWlite.com and
a pretty good tutorial or two.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Donald L. Roberts
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2006 3:50 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Roxio 5 question

Hello,

An acquaintance has asked me to teach her to use the Roxio cd burning
program, version 5.  I had 4 but subsequently switched to Nero.

I seem to recall hearing that version 5 was far less accessible than
version 4 and am writing to this list to find out whether this is true.
If it is, I'll probably encourage her to use something like Premier as
she is not very advanced in computer usage.  What do you think?

Thanks for feedback.

Don Roberts

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we