Ok problem solved. Should you run in to this trouble here's how you fix
it. For winamp you need to copy the wnaspi32.dll in to the winamp folder.
For easy cda extractor you need to copy the wnaspi32.dll in to the
windows\system32 folder. I replaced the one I had in the system32 folder
with the new one that Nero6 uses. That solved it for me. I'm running Easy
cda extractor 10-A and I believe he has a slight bug in this version. When
he created the tracks all that worked fine but he wrote a blank .m3u file
at the end so please be aware of that. So I'm a happy camper again.

             djc's Jukebox: http://paulmerrell.net:9212 Saturday Evenings 9 to
midnight Eastern.

     My Journal http://livejournal.com/users/djc1

             email Or Msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]