From: "Jouie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "'PC audio discussion list. '" <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2006 11:13 AM
Subject: Off topic. About windows

I am using a stand-alone computer. But when I installed this Encarta
program, the user     log-in dialog appears every time windows starts asking
me to enter the password of the administrator account. How can I set my
computer back from its setting that it just uses the administrator account
and I don't need to type my password? I mean, it just goes directly to the
desktop unlike now that it doesn't.

Hope my question is clear and I'm sorry for this off topic problem. Because
I'm having a hard time dealing to this kind of setting because the JAWS
doesn't talk when the dialog appears. I don't want my JAWS start
automatically.

Regards,

E-mail me at:

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we